Saturday 4 April 2020

She's such a diva!


So I brought a cup of tea in to Chris this morning and found our Xena with her head on his arm and fast asleep. Chris pats his arm and she comes up and lays on it. Chris then covers her up.

She normally sleeps beside me or nestled on my legs, but her preference is to sleep in the bed with us.
I grabbed the phone on the bedside table and took a picture, by which time she had woken up. She knows I like to come back to bed to share a cuppa with her daddy, which displeases her somewhat.

Here she is giving me The Look which says do not disturb us. She thinks she owns our bed! When Chris comes in at night when she and I are both asleep, she miaos at him because he disturbs us. And he apologises to her!  She not only rules the house, but she's such a diva!

I have to make the cookie dough today as I ran out of spoons yesterday. With the weather change: it's raining quite heavily- my fibro is flaring so I am not sure if I will get to do this today. We will see.

So on my list today is:

  1. Fold a load of washing
  2. Make cookie dough to freeze
  3. Cook rissoles for tea. Having with mashed potatoes and veg and gravy

No comments:

Post a Comment