Saturday 25 April 2020

Surprise!


Recently our landlord came to cut the grass and when he was mowing down near the shed at the bottom of the garden, he found a large bush of cherry tomatoes growing there.

Chris went down later on and picked them for me. I gave them a good wash and put them in the fruit basket. There were heaps more than this, but we have been picking at them as we go to put the nearby kettle on. Which is pretty often in our house! 

I have been down and out for the count the last few days with a really tough bout of fibromyalgia. As I age, I find my fibro flares are more often and more painful.

So I have been doing the absolute minimum in the house (mainly meals) and sleeping. Although I am a little better today, I will be doing more of the same later on.

All I plan for today is:

  1. Sweep my kitchen floor.
  2. Cook chicken chow mein for dinner. I will use the slow cooker for this.
  3. Nap as often as I can
I will ask Chris to get the last of the tomatoes in today before the birds eat them all. To us, they were a surprise, but the birds knew they were there all along! 


2 comments:

  1. lovely! Thanks for sharing at Encouraging Hears and Home Link-up. Please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete