Thursday 9 April 2020

And so Easter is upon us!


Today is Maundy Thursday, the eve of the Crucifixion of Christ. Usually I attend a Maundy Thursday service commemorating Christ washing the feet of His disciples and introducing the first Communion.

Of course with church services being banned, I won't be attending this year, but I will be focussing on Christ and His atoning sacrifice. 

I usually have a quiet time of a morning where I worship God and give thanks for His salvation. Not even Rona can stop that.  I will probably watch church services live streamed throughout Easter as well.

Today I have a few things on my to do list:

  1. Go to the chemist and pick up our scripts that were ordered yesterday
  2. Clean my kitchen
  3. Go to the post office to pick up something I bought on ebay
  4. Cook lamb steaks, mashed potatoes and salad for dinner
Obviously not a lot to do, but as much as my spoons will allow today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment