Monday 10 February 2020

Like a beetle on its' back




Today I have woken up tired. Fibromyalgia and angina are vying with back pain to see which is going to be the one to send me back to bed.

So far I have taken my medications, made some toast and tea for our breakfast and thrown some fruit bread out to our delightful birds.

I was planning on following Mondays' List but instead I will be following Thursdays which is a day of rest. God willing, I will be able to do Monday's List tomorrow..

I have a pre cooked slow cooker meal in the freezer for dinner tonight. So no need to cook. I don't like using frozen dinners, but I learned years ago to accept what is and not be a perfectionist...

We are experiencing thunder and rain and I am wondering if that is what is causing my renewed fibro flare, or if it was making the effort to go to church yesterday. Whatever it is, one thing is for sure: today I am as weak as a kitten and as helpless as a beetle on its' back! 


6 comments:

  1. Your image was so funny I had to visit from the let's have coffee link up, but the post is not. So sorry you are struggling. Saying a prayer for you now and hoping you are already better. laurensparks.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for praying. Still just muddling through today. A constant battle. Blessings, Glenys

      Delete
  2. Sorry, Glenys. May you rest well today! Praying for peace as you allow your body the time it needs and that you'll draw even nearer to God in the process. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for praying, Carlie. Blessings, Glenys

      Delete
  3. Nice to meet you, Glenys, and I hope you're feeling better by now. Glad you are joining us at Scripture and a Snapshot, and I look forward to visiting with you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking tea with me, Kym. Today I have woken with a few spoons, so that is always a welcome time...

      Delete