Saturday 22 February 2020

House of happiness


We love our new home, but it sure gets cold up here. This morning we woke to 10C and the windows were running inside. Thank goodness we have a large reverse cycle air conditioner/heater.

Today I plan to vacuum and wash the floors, dust and clean the bath and toilet. This will have to be after the usual morning chores. God willing, I will have enough spoons.

On today's to do list is:

  1. Clean the kitchen
  2. Make our bed
  3. Do a couple of loads of washing
  4. Dust
  5. Vaccuum and wash the floors
  6. Make a slow cooker bolognaise sauce for spaghetti tonight.
I have chucked out some leftover cake for the birds. It is like an airport here this morning. 

I am planning on getting some plants in baskets to hang along the front verandah. Currently, I am doing a google search to know which ones would be not only pretty, but hardy. Our house is a house of happiness and the plants can reflect that...  


No comments:

Post a Comment