Tuesday 25 February 2020

As the stomach churns

 

Today has gotten off to a good start. Although my fibromyalgia muscle pain is really bad, I can live with it. What I can't live with is lack of spoons, but today I awoke with a bit of energy. It is like winning the lottery!

So far today, I have taken my bloods- 10.2!, done a load of washing, made bacon and eggs for breakfast, made our bed and taken the pork chops out to thaw for dinner tonight.

On my to do list today is:
  1. Declutter my computer desk
  2. Go to Officeworks for a FOR SALE sign for selling our fifth wheeler
  3. Fold the clothes from the wash this morning
  4. Prepare a pork sweet curry in the slow cooker for dinner
It was a good day until I noticed Xena our cat had vomited on the carpet. There is one thing I cannot stand and that is cat poop or vomit. Chris has cleaned it up for me and sprayed it with Glen 20. There's no evidence of it now.  

I am so grateful to him for doing that for me: I have enough problem keeping my medications down in the morning without cleaning cat vomit. In the mornings my chapter in my life's book is called As The Stomach Churns.... 


4 comments:

  1. Great you had a productive day, here's to many more. Yes I totally agree cat or dog puke is seriously ick!! Makes me shudder!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can handle human stuff better than cat or dog's lol

      Delete
  2. That's how you can tell that what you've got there is a genuine cat: It will never vomit on a wood floor. Or linoleum.

    ReplyDelete