Friday 28 February 2020

Be fruitful and multiply!


This morning when I came to open the drapes, I was greeted by this beautiful sight! Pink and grey galahs, King parrots, rosellas and magpies were all vying for top tier of our bird feeder!

We saw that they all had chicks with them, proving that our back garden and that of our neighbours was good breeding ground. The pic doesn't do them and their colours justice. They are beautiful!

I am having a better day painwise, but not many spoons. Still, I will take less pain anyday.

The weather is rather cold today with the whole of next week forecast to be low 15-20C and raining.

On my limited to do list is:

  1. Cook a chow mein for dinner
  2. Clean the kitchen
  3. Sort our pills for the chemist run tomorrow
I just smiled as I realised the birds are being fruitful and multiplying! Just as He ordained. I am glad! 


No comments:

Post a Comment