Wednesday 19 February 2020

It's all about those spoons!


I am so happy to report that I have some spoons! For the first time in ages I have woken refreshed! It is such a novelty.  But the novelty is fraught with danger in that I can overdo it today and return to a flare of my fibromyalgia tomorrow.

Chris and I have been longing to get to the shops and buy some new clothes. He has told me to forgo the household chores I had planned for this morning, and just get ready to go shopping.

So I will just be preparing some bolognaise sauce in the slow cooker for dinner tonight and leaving.

Hopefully, I can get through without another flare tomorrow. It's all about those spoons! 


2 comments:

  1. That's great news! I do hope you find some new clothes that are beautiful, comfy and soft for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janine. We found some clothes, plus a pair of Skechers as my feet are swollen and sore. They are so good for walking: better than slippers! lol

      Delete