Wednesday 11 March 2020

Weighing up the spoons!


I am overjoyed to wake with some spoons today! I have been in this fibromyalgia flare so long that I have forgotten what energy feels like. 

To cope with the residual muscle pain, I have taken a couple of paracetamol with my other tablets this morning. 

I am sitting trying to work out how to utilise my spoons skilfully. I know if I overdo it, I will be back in a flare tomorrow. There's much I would like to do, but I think I will keep it simple to avoid a rebound flareup.

On my to do list today:

  1. Follow Wednesday's List
  2. Get a few groceries and go to the post office
  3. Cook some devilled sausages with vegetables and mashed potato for dinner
  4. Have a bath in the evening if I have enough spoons left
If I can get most of this done, I will be happy. It's all about balance and weighing up the spoons!



No comments:

Post a Comment