Friday 27 March 2020

Waiting for my first wind


So today's a day where I sit waiting for my first wind. Not even a breeze! I have another flare of my fibromyalgia and I am so tired breathing is an effort!

I have been pacing myself to get the essentials done today. Mostly catching up on dishes and a couple of loads of washing.

The weather is fantastic and it would be wonderful to dry the clothes outside, but alas, my spoons dictated that I chuck them in the dryer.

This is my to do list for today:

  1. Washing 
  2. Folding and putting away the clothes
  3. Finishing washing the dishes.
  4. Cook curried sausages with mashed potato and veggies for tea
Needing to take a bath but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I am dreaming of bed while waiting for my first wind.


2 comments:

  1. Do what you can when you can. As I say, 'It gets done in the end, and the house won't fall down'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, Gloria. I didn't get the folding done, but tomorrow's another day! :)

    ReplyDelete