Thursday 26 March 2020

Things are getting done


So we are staying home and doing some jobs around the house that I have been wanting to get done for a while now.

My sister gave me this picture of the seaside with ladies in crinoline dresses enjoying the beach. It is really pretty in real life and looks wonderful with my pale blue curtains and pink and mint green minkie blankets and blue doona cover. I hope it's not too girly for poor Chris. I will post a pic of the complete room later.

I am very weary today but have determined to follow Wednesday's List regardless. I really want to keep up with my housework, so I will be pacing myself. 

Although today is Thursday, I have followed that list yesterday as I had a doctors' appointment and was really tired after that.

On today's list of to do's:

  1. Do a load of washing and put it away
  2. Hang some pictures in the lounge room
  3. Change our sheets
  4. Cook some chicken kievs for dinner
  5. Wash the dinner dishes from last night.
I trust you are all keeping well and staying at home where possible. It's not all bad and perhaps like us, you are finding that things are getting done..


2 comments:

  1. Glenys, thank you for your loving and supportive ministry, God has used you in my life many times when I have realized sins in myself, and when to not be so hard on myself with these physical struggles that have taken their toll on my life, it doesn't mean I'm a bad person. But...I digress lol thank you for allowing the Lord to work thru you to touch others in the midst of your own pain' warm loving hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mona, I hear you too! We aren't bad people and it sometimes gets to me too. I am so grateful that God loves us as we are, not on how fast we spin our wheel. Praising Him that you have had some comfort from my blogs. Sometimes it seems that no one is reading, yet I feel compelled to keep writing. I guess that's what they call a calling. Gentle hugs, Glenys

      Delete