Thursday 12 March 2020

Hoping for a better tomorrow!


I have relapsed with another flare of fibromyalgia accompanied by angina. The angina is present in my sleep and wakes me up. That is in the few hours of sound sleep that fibro gives me.

I have done nothing today except make Chris dinner. The rest of the time I have been sleeping. Depression has called on me making me feel over this.

And I am so over chronic illness. Not that declaring this achieves anything. I am going back to bed in hope of finding a few hours of comfort when I sleep. 

So goodnight to you all. I am hoping for a better tomorrow for you and for myself! 


2 comments:

  1. Sending you much love, Glenys. Good job taking care of yourself by resting. I understand the depression that hits. Remember that it'll pass, too. You are strong.

    How does it feel when you have angina? I get chest pain and "weird" heart feeling, but it's not intense. However, it's during those times that I generally feel like I can't do anything but lie down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie. Angina for me is a pressure type pain in the centre of the chest that goes down my left arm and up into my throat. Perhaps it would be a good idea to get it checked out: I know mine is because I refused another stent I should have put in. You don't know it's nothing to worry about until you've had it checked out.... Blessings, Glenys

      Delete