Sunday 21 June 2020

Again: it's just the nature of the beast!


Chris is going to help his son with car stuff so I will be home alone today. 

If I have enough spoons, I plan to make no sugar icecream that Karen posted in her vlog, bake a no sugar cake for Chris to enjoy and cook a beef stew for dinner. 

Last night I facetimed my grandaughter, Taylah. I miss her terribly!  Although the children have just returned to school, it will be school holidays again this Friday for two weeks. I plan to have her stay with us for a few days. She's excited too! 

My fibromyalgia is still flaring and my sugars were high today. I think maybe I need a nana nap before cooking... one can never plan anything with certainty. 

That's the emotional downside of fibro... it tries to run our life. I mean, really, is cooking a few things too much to ask in a whole day?

Somehow, with twenty-two years of fibromyalgia, my answer is: sometimes! Yes, it's all about spoons!  

No good whining about it: I've said it before and it's true- it's just the nature of the beast! 


6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time with your granddaughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jennifer. It's school holidays again for two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that after a short nana nap, enough energy returns to cook and bake the things you want. Have a wonderful time with your family!

    ReplyDelete