Wednesday 17 June 2020

Sparrows kneecaps


The lady the hospital pays for to do housecleaning (for another two weeks) came this morning. I feel so happy with a hand and the house looks lovely. 

I was depressed that I had to resort to getting help, but I still do a lot of chores related to running our home to make me mistress of my house still. So I decided to just be happy and not overthink it.

She made our bed up with a coverlet that was my mother's. I think it looks nice. Finishes our room off nicely.

We bought another fridge and put the older one in the laundry. There's heaps of room there and talking of room, I love that I have a large freezer again. I plan to cook and freeze some meals in advance.

Of course, I will have to pick a day where I have enough spoons. With the fibromyalgia flaring again, it won't be any time soon. I made lamb souvlaki for dinner tonight. 

Helping unpack then move two fridges then repack them has left me bereft of spoons. I am going to bed soon.

Well, I said "helping"- but in reality I just guided Chris around with it. There's no way I could truly help him push a fridge: fibromyalgia has given me muscles the size of sparrows kneecaps! 


2 comments:

  1. Look lovely! How wonderful to have extra help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting today, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete