Saturday 1 May 2021

It never rains, but pours!

 

So now not only is my blood pressure high and my fibromyalgia flaring, but I have a flare up of my polymyalgia rheumatica.

I believe it's probably brought on by stress, and with Chris being so ill and newly diagnosed with heart failure, it's been like I predicted: a bumpy ride.

I have been given Prednisolone to take, but it elevates blood sugars, makes for brittle bones and teeth and creates  cataracts. I am not sure what to do...

Today I had intended to catch up on my dishes, but all I have managed is a couple of loads of washing. Between fibromyalgia and PMR, all I want to do is sleep.

It is 6.30pm here and I have made dinner and cleared up from it. I will be having an early night and hoping to wake up with some spoons. We are having company tomorrow so I will have to get up early.

I may take those Prednisolone tablets tomorrow. They may give me some energy as well, which would be great. Hopefully things will settle down soon. I am feeling overwhelmed. 

It seems at this chapter of my life that trouble never rains, but pours!



2 comments:

  1. Im sorry to hear Glenys. You are right - I feel with my health situation as well it always pours! I wish you and your family relief soon. Best wishes, look after yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Alisha! You take care as well. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete