Sunday, 16 August 2026

The SPAM we don't hate.

 


As I said yesterday, I have overwhelming fatigue and pain, mainly from fibromyalgia. So like this meme, I too am creating a simple life.

Lately I have been thinking about creating nourishing breakfasts that don't take all my spoons away before I have even started the day.

So today I came across a simple breakfast of fried SPAM on toast with a poached egg over the top of it.

I decided it was just what the doctor ordered and am going to prepare it for us tomorrow.  

Here is the recipe  for the SPAM we don't hate...





4 comments:

  1. I enjoy SPAM. This sounds so good and I'm with you about easy and not taking away spoons with too much.
    Thanks so much for sharing with Sweet Tea & Friends this month dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried the eggs like that... nice. Chris liked them too....

      Delete
  2. Oh, I remember spam. My mom would make this with sauerkraut. As a kid I did not enjoy the meal. However, now I do enjoy sauerkraut. I just haven't gotten to a point to try the spam again 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like it a lot, but I was looking for a light protein for breakfast. Chris said his mother used to batter it and fry it...

      Delete