Thursday 20 April 2023

She's a Diva!

 


I have changed my blood pressure tablets around and take the stronger of the two Physiotens at night and it has helped me sleep better again.

Consequently, I awoke with a few more spoons this morning and I paced myself and managed to catch up on some home chores I was behind in.

It's now evening and I am winding down for the day. 

I managed to fold and put away a weeks' worth of washing which was weighing on my mind. I always meant to get around to it, but fibromyalgia reduced spoons saw to it that I didn't.

Although spent and exhausted at the moment, I have a feeling of accomplishment. I like it. So tomorrow, God willing, I am going to iron my few articles such as our pillowcases and sort out my medicines.

It's going to be cold tonight, so I have already put our electric blankets on. Our cat, Xena has found the warm patch already and is asleep on my bed. It will be interesting  to see if she objects to me slipping in beside her when I retire tonight. She actually tells Chris no when he comes in to say goodnight.

They say cats aren't very expressive, but Xena is! She's also very bossy and fussy. We love her to bits, even if she's a diva! 



No comments:

Post a Comment