Thursday 27 August 2020

Fresh out!


So with Victoria locked down due to the Corona Virus, shopping online has been the norm for most people who usually shop in person.

Due to fibromyalgia and trying to avoid getting the virus, shopping online for my groceries has been the way I choose to shop. Until today.

Doing my list, I was getting frustrated at the amount of things I need being temporarily out of stock, so in the end Chris and I decided to go to our nearest Aldi. 

Disinfecting our hands and trolley and wearing masks, we skirted the aisles as quickly as we could. Having already made a list for Woolworths online, I knew what was needed and we were able to fly around there in about half an hour.

As soon as we got to the car and loaded the groceries into the boot, we got in, took our masks off and sanitised our hands.

Aldi does not offer home delivery, but even so, it is my preferred choice because I get more value for money. However, until Rona is over, I will still do a shopping list online and see just what I can order.

Most products in the store are available, but I still prefer to shop online. By doing the list before shopping day, I can see if it's possible to buy our food that way. Most likely with the current trend, most of what I need is fresh out! 


2 comments:

  1. Food shopping has certainly looked differently for me as well. I am most grateful for my husband, who has taken it on and does it for us each week. I have not been in a grocery store since before March. May God continue to be with us all and keep us safe as we navigate the changes this crisis has brought to everyone. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Amen! May we be kept and guided by Him. Thanks for sharing a cuppa with me today, Joanne! Blessings!

      Delete