Thursday 14 September 2023

The trust is gone!



Just something funny but serious happened here this week. We both have had stomach cramps and the runs and we were questioning what foods could have been responsible. Nothing out of the ordinary was eaten... well, I started using new dishwasher stuff and Chris has been helping me load it. 

Today we were doing it together and I said that it needed more drying aid in the dispenser. So Chris hands me the drying aid...only it wasn't it. It was the dishwasher cleaner... I said is this what you have been using? he said it was... I told him it was the wrong product... his response was but it is blue!.... 

No wonder we were having bad cramps... He needs to get his eyes checked. Seriously! the trust is gone... I will be loading the dishwasher myself from now on.... perhaps that was his plan?! lol




2 comments:

  1. My husband would say, well, I'm a professional husband (translated, good at demonstrating I'm better off doing something myself). LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's so funny cos it's true! hahaha

      Delete