Thursday 10 November 2022

Right where she loves to be!



Our white cat, Xena loves being near me. She always follows me around and sleeps with me as well. I guess she's her mother's girl.

She can be a bit jealous though. When Chris comes in to say goodnight and tuck me in and he always gets greeted with "nooooo!" from her. Especially when he kisses me. For that, she always gets up and comes to me, rubbing my hand or licking it.

Whenever we sit on the couch watching TV together, Xena jumps up and wiggles her way between us. We find it endearing and amusing.

Recently we got a new desk for my study nook and there's plenty of room for her favourite daytime sleep- her igloo. So knowing how close she loves to be- usually lying over my keyboard as I try to type- I put her igloo up on the desk in the corner, very close to me. She loves it!

We both love this house and feel really nurtured here. And so does Xena- and why not?- she's right where she loves to be! 




No comments:

Post a Comment