Wednesday 30 June 2021

Someone loves her Nana!


I have had our granddaughter Taylah with us for a few days as it's school holidays here and her mother works. Sunday we picked her up and Chris took ill and couldn't drive us home. 

I had to drive the 2 hours home and had bad muscle pain afterwards. Taylah is 9 and independent so she's no trouble.

Today, (Wednesday) I had to take her home and I drove as Chris wasn't much better. The sugars are high and it's effecting his eyes. 

We had take away for dinner. I have taken pain killers and am going to bed soon. Driving isn't fun when you have fibromyalgia, but you just have to do some things that you can't plan for. 

Judging from my pain tonight, I will be resting tomorrow. 

I do have a love note written on my fridge menu white board. It will be something to cheer me up tomorrow when my fibromyalgia flares and I am in pain.. Someone loves her nana.


 

2 comments:

  1. Taylah is growing so fast! I have those kinds of days too....can never really plan - Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylah's a beautiful child with a gentle heart. I love her dearly. Also, I am too aware that soon she won't want to stay with me. So I cherish day we get to have her with us. Be blessed, my friend.

    ReplyDelete