Tuesday 17 May 2022

He's feeling fairly ordinary.


It's been a busy day today. I have a broken off tooth that needs to come out. We had to be at the dentist's by 8.30am and it was an hour long drive. I was being fitted in as an emergency and was warned I could be waiting for up to 2 hours to get seen. 

Two hours passed by waiting and I was then told they couldn't see me today. They gave me a list of dentists I could see but it was too late to be seen today. 

So we drove about an hour away to see a house that we have applied for to rent. It's so nice and the inspection is tomorrow afternoon at 5pm. I hope we are successful. We have told the landlord we are looking and he was fine. 

When I got home I rang a few dentists on the list and I have an appointment midday Thursday for an extraction. My tongue is sore as the tooth is quite sharp. With my fibro flaring and TMJ, I am just about out of my tree with pain. 

My twin sister and my son have Covid and continue to feel sick, but she's feeling a little better, but my son has man flu. I am so glad Chris and I haven't got it....

I am already in my PJ's with my electric blanket on.  I have rung my son to see how he is before I go to bed.  Not so good. He's feeling fairly ordinary. 




 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sis! You have a perfect storm of events right now. Thank God He never leaves us or forsakes us. You are not alone. Praying for all the sickness and discomfort. May God heal, releave and strengthen. In Jesus name! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your prayers. We so appreciate them. Chris and I sometimes feel perplexed- but not forsaken!

      Delete